Thursday, February 12, 2015

Pirate Valentine Idea


My son, can't bring candy or treats with his Valentine's, so we are always looking for fun little gift ideas, and thought this would be perfect to match his Pirate Valentine Squawk Box!

Materials:

Squawk Box Kiddee Valentine Cards
Plastic Bags - I got size 3.5" x 7.75"
Pirate Eye Patches
Heart Sequence

Directions:
These went together so fast, which I loved. I actually added a back to the printable valentine since I knew I wanted to fold it over. You can just copy the Valentine and make it all one color. See below:
I sent them to Office Depot to print and then just cut apart and folded in half.

I then stuffed the plastic bags with the eye patches and heart sequence, Then I ended up cutting off about 2 inches off the top of my plastic bags.
Once that is done, just stick the folded Valentine over the bag and staple right in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment